- Information about Shipping & Returns & Delivery please visit here
Need a jewelry touch-up?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & be sure to include all of the information below so we can process your request.
- Name, email, and phone number
- Proof of purchase
- Image(s) of damaged item(s)
- A description of your repair request
Please note that, every request will be evaluated on a case basis;
- Please note, we are unable to re-plate the jewellery.
- Please note, if the damage was caused due to neglecting our jewelry care instructions we are unable to repair your piece.
- All jewellery is shipped with a gift pouch.
- We are unable to accommodate a change in packaging after an order has been placed.
What is Gold Plated ?
- Gold plating means that a layer of genuine gold has been coated on top of a different metal. CHAKARR uses 18k gold plated on top of a base of sterling silver or brass.
How Long Does Gold Plated Jewellery Last ?
- With proper care and maintenance, the plating will last a long time. However, it is impossible to put an exact time on this, as it depends on how the jewellery is worn and the care exhibited. Typically, jewellery pieces such as rings and charms are subjected to more wear and tear than earrings and necklaces, so the plating may naturally wear off faster on these items. If you want to know more information about how to care, please visit Jewellery Care